I get why photographers charge so much money for photobooks. It's fun to shoot the pictures but once you have them the real work begins.
- You have to sort them and chose the best ones which still tell a story.
- Then you have to prozess every single one of the RAW images to get a nice consistent look.
- Then you export them and try to find a website which offers some design software for your operating system.
- Laying out the images so they look good is a lot of work, it took me 2 hours for 24 sites.
- Once they make the books you get them and send them to your clients.
It's almost impossible to pay someone to do all this work for you because it is so expensive, I guess that's why people most of the time only do it when they marry.