I bought one of those smart light bulbs http://www.yeelight.com/en_US/product/wifi-led-w and you can use them offline via WiFi but the first time you have to connect with their special app. So I wanted to install it and it needs all of those permissions:
- Device & app history | wtf, why??
- Identity | what are they doing?
- Location | do they want to visit me?
- Photos/Media/Files | wait, they want to make a backup of all my pictures and videos?
- Camera | do they want to watch me sleep?
- Microphone | and listen to when I'm at the toilet?
- Wifi connection | finally something they really need to connect to the bulp
- Bluetooth connection information | what? There is no bluetooth chip anyware near the bulp!
- Device ID & call information | they really need to know who I'm calling while I switch off my light?
- Other | I don't even want to know ...
All I want is my light bulp to connect to my internal wifi-network and to give it the password so it can log in. This should be a one time thing and should never involve the microphone or the pictures I have on my phone.